Sunday, November 13, 2005

Turkey for me, turkey for you!

Well, the third annual Turkey Party appears to have been a success! Thanks to everyone who trekked up to Portland and contributed to a feast fit for a king, and a special thanks to all the Turkey Party virgins who are now Turkey Party experienced (you know who you are).

Below are the pictures I took. If anyone else has some they would like to contribute, you know where to find me. And for those who were unable to make it, stay tuned for a more detailed description of what went down.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:20 PM

    I missed Curtis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:15 PM

    Oh dear, I forgot about the bosom shot . . . . Thank you ever so much for posting it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I know Sandra is thrilled that I posted that pic of her with the wishbone ;-) But come on, who the hell even reads this thing! Probably just people from the party anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:19 PM

    So I am concerned about what you guys do to my husband when I'm not around...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures -- it really looks like you had a lot of fun! I really missed being there and was thinking of you all the WHOLE day on Saturday.

    Also, I love Erik's blue shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your husband brought it upon himself!

    And I bought that shirt for Erik ;-)

    ReplyDelete