Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Score!

Some news, finally! I have scored a talk/interview with Victoria Mansion for the Site Manager position! For those of you who don't know, I worked in their giftshop on Sundays during the holidays, so I got to know the staff and volunteers pretty well. So when I saw the Site Manager position posted online, I had to go for it! The funny thing is that I know the girl who is/was in the position, so I'm wondering what happened/is happening with her. Anyway, it's another part-time gig OF COURSE since it's my life, however it would replace one of my jobs that I haven't been happy with lately, plus I would manage some of the operations of the house which would be so cool. It's obviously not totally a done deal, but I'm very excited that I at least have an interview. So be thinking of me 4pm on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! That's awesome!

    By the way, the blog has finally been updated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erik and Karla-

    Good Luck! How did the interview go? I hope you get it!

    Karla-Did I mention that Kate and I were talking about doing a girls weekend up in Boston. Do you think Sarah T would be up for hosting us for a night?

    ReplyDelete