Thursday, December 15, 2005

Mmm....Update

Hi all! Just giving a quick update since I feel like I haven't done that in awhile:

Erik FINALLY got his Coast Guard uniforms, so now he just needs to track down the person who will schedule him for his drills.

We attended the Maine Preservation holiday party a week and a half ago. It was actually held at Victoria Mansion, my third job. They decorate the house every year for Christmas, so it was an absolutely gorgeous place to have a party.

We have health benefits again! They kind of suck (amount taken out of Erik's paycheck, copay, etc.) but I guess it's better than not having anything at all. And now I'm discovering the joys of having an HMO (can you read the sarcasm?).

We went down to Newburyport a couple of weeks ago for Vivian and Stefan's apartment warming. It was great to see the gang, and to finally meet some people that I had only heard about.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment