Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sisters, sisters.....There were never such devoted sisters!


So as not to play favorites, I had to post this cute picture of the Pud wrapped up in our clean laundry. Awww ;-)

Sisterhood does not seem to be catching on at 24. Kidder Street. I let Miss Portland out for the first time today without the cat around. In fact, I locked the Pud in the second bedroom. I obviously couldn't keep her in there forever, so I let her out. BAD IDEA. While Puddy wasn't phased by Miss Portland being out and about in the slightest, Miss Portland sure was. She took off like a bat out of hell and ended up losing a claw and started to bleed! Needless to say, both the bunny and myself were traumatized, so I put her back in the cage. About the only good to come out of this is that suddenly, Miss Portland doesn't mind being picked up or petted. Very strange.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:34 PM

    OMG how did she loose a claw? poor BABY! you must have been freaking like you said...is her paw (is it a paw on a bunny?) ok?
    and go pud for being chill about miss portland :) hehe
    ~sarah (UNO)

    ReplyDelete