Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What's Wrong With This Picture?

So I'm going to this workshop in May and I'm very excited about it! It's a three-day workshop in Concord, NH on how to preserve and archive photographs. Granted, I'm sure, to quote Erik's coworker when he found out I was going to the Antiques Roadshow, that you'd rather watch paint dry, but it is totally up my alley! And get this - three-day workshop from 9am to 4pm PLUS lunch is included...for only $150! There was no way I was going to pass it up. And yes, I'm doing this on my own, independent from either one of my jobs, so I guess that truly does make me a geek. And I have a free place to stay, so I'm psyched. If you are interested in learning more, visit http://www.nedcc.org/wwwtp/wklog.htm.

In other news, Erik is home from work today because he messed up his back at work. He has a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so let's hope he didn't screw it up too badly. We're also going to look at least one place tonight (FINALLY). The definite is a condo in South Portland (on a bus route and a bike path, both pluses). The indefinite is a ranch in Westbrook (suburb of Portland) that is actually in our price range. So we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:41 PM

    SO?!?! i'm waiting for updates ... i assume no decisions yet? i'm excited!!!! hurry!!! (hahha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:42 PM

    oh damn .. that was sarah UNO btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey K and E-
    Exciting news! I'm excited to hear about where your house hunting is going. Both my parents and brother are house-shopping. Wow!

    ReplyDelete